Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I’d love to say something indescribably exciting happened but alas this is not so. Basicly life lately has been looking after my animals and school. I have 1 week of school left and then exams, this is very surreal! I can’t belive I’m almost finished this year. So let me talk about the great things this year:
* I made a good RL friend, we have lunch at least once a week and she’s stayed over a few times, we’ve watched movies and talked. You don’t realise how much you miss that in your life until you have it again.
* I’ve grown some online friendships
* I’ve done okay at school, 75% was my worst mark and that was for my English oral. However our in-class essay could kick my butt, we’ll see.
* I learned to drive!
* I travelled to Europe
* I’ve become slightly more socially confident
And now let’s talk about the not so great things this year and also coming up:
* I’ve still got a really long way to go with my social anxiety. An epically long way.
* My friend is going to be moving interstate next year, I’m really going to miss her.
* I’m also going to miss her editing stuff for me, she rocked at it
* I’m stressed and worried about uni next year
* I’ve lost some internet friends
* In the end I decided to attend a local uni instead of move, I thought that support at home would be very important for me. Even if the course is not the exact one I wanted to do, I can always transfer once I’m feeling more confident
* I’ve not made any progress on the romance front at all. It’s depressing
* I’m going on a trip with above friend for a month in the new year, I’m nervous about this. I’ve never travelled with anyone but family and she’s so much younger than me. Hopefully it won’t be a complete disaster.
* I’ve been having a bit of a confidence crisis lately. Hanging out with beautiful 18-year-olds will do that to you.
I’ve made the decsion to try uni out and see how it goes, if it goes well and I get an exchange thats great. If not I intend to defer for a year after year one and do a working holiday. That way I won’t miss out either way.
That’s really all the updates for now, rest assured I’m still here and I haven’t forgotten about my blog or you guys 🙂 You’ll probably be hearing from me over the holidays a fair bit more I imagine! I have a few posts I want to write and hopefully there will be time then. And rest assured I’ll keep you all uptodate with uni adventures.